Monday, April 13, 2009

Great Website for Affordable Photo Equipment

I've been buying equipment from this whole sale photography equipment website for some time now and I thought I would share the link. This website has been great for buying products that range from light stands and soft boxes to bags and tripods. In the past I have purchased stands, a tripod head, soft box, reflectors, and camera bags. Everything that I've purchased has been made of good quality at very competitive prices, often at times much cheaper than b&hphotovideo.com and adorama.com Its definitely worthwhile to at least check out. This website is also great for reading consumer feedback and reviews on purchased products. Everything I've ordered has been delivered in a timely manner and customer phone service has been helpful and friendly.

www.amvona.com
(great wholesale photography equipment company for bags stands and lighting accessories)

No comments:

Post a Comment